Friday, January 29, 2010

Bye bye, best class of the world!

Today was the last day of this semester. Which means, bye bye to my class.
Although most of them (apart from two people I was especially fond of - amongst them the girl I usually ate lunch with) will remain in Waseda, we might not be in the same class again. Which makes me extremely sad.
I have never, ever before had a class like that. We all got along, knew a lot about each other, and even our Sensei said today that she rarely had classes like ours. When someone was late, one of us would call or text them and ask what happened. We knew each others quirks, habits and all kinds of pointless information. Over the very short period of 4 months, I felt like I became really close with everyone. They made me feel welcome right from the start although I was the newcomer and the only non-Asian. Today, one of the girls even said I was the big sister of the group.

I hope I can at least be in the same class as the remaining members, and the two who are leaving will be happy. We should all try to stay in contact via facebook.
I am really, really thankful to each of them for a great time. I didn't even dread Monday mornings!
みんな大好き!

No comments:

Post a Comment