Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shopping!


Today I went to Shibuya to get new shoes, because of the two pairs I brought here (3 if I could the jogging shoes my parents sent me last week), one broke (my favourite shoes! NOOOOOOOO! ;___;) and one started to smell funny.
I ended up buying a pair of black pumps for 6.000 Yen something in Shibuya 109. It's an okay price, and they were one of the few pairs "Made in Japan" and not in Cambodia or some other country where they make poor kids produce luxury goods for rich foreigners. (I'm not rich, but by their standards...)
Here's a pic:
I especially like that they're not that high-heeled, as I am tiny for a German girl, but average for Japanese standards, so I don't want to stick out that much. (And not be bigger than the guys. XD)

Then I got a perfume from Kenzo, "Sapphire Candy", a Japan-exclusive version. I'm really not into brands, but I needed a new perfume and I liked the smell. It was around 5.000 Yen which I thought was okay.

Now I will eat my baguette which I bought on the way back home (there are two French bakeries near the train station, but no German one! Well, I can't afford to eat much of that bread anyway. ^^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment