Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping again ^^;

Sorry for posting about shopping so much lately, but I haven't really had time to get out of Tokyo so far due to busy university schedules. (I would have had a long weekend because today is a national holiday, but we never get Mondays off. >___<)
I'll probably travel to Kyoto and Osaka in the Christmas holidays, so bear with me until then! m(_ _)m

Anyway, I went with a classmate (I really like my class now - you know, the one I got put into because the normal class for people from my programme was already full) and she showed me this store called Forever 21. For around 9.000 Yen, I bought a pullover, a knit jacket, a long-sleeved shirt, a T-shirt, a skirt, long pajama pants and a pair of tights. I love this store!
Now I still need a pair of boots to keep my feet from freezing off in the winter that is sure to come - it's already getting cold, and some areas fake a christmasy feeling (without much success, though. ^^;)

2 comments:

  1. but Forever 21 also has many stores in EU and US! didn't you know it before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so, yeah.
    But I went with a friend, and Forever 21 IS actually cheap, plus the sizes are not as tiny as normal Japanese ones. I also went to some boutiques, and the skirts were ... belts? O.o

    Well, at least Forever 21 sells different stuff in Japan. ^^;

    ReplyDelete